Friday, November 18, 2011

Banana Berry Mango Smoothie

DSC_0723
Lately I have been really into smoothies. As in I make one just about every single day. I started out buying the Yoplait frozen smoothies that you just add milk into but I wanted to include different fruit and decided to have a go at my own original smoothie. Since mango is grown here on Okinawa I always have access to big, fresh mango. Unfortunately berries are hard to come by so I am just buying frozen organic berries instead.
DSC_0718
It's a healthy, filling, quick and easy breakfast. I don't know why I neglected the smoothie for so long. What ingredients are you in your favorite smoothie??
DSC_0715
Banana Berry Mango Smoothie
Printable Version
Ingredients
1 frozen banana (or fresh)
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup fresh mango
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup milk
DSC_0718
Directions
Place all ingredients into a blender or cup of a hand blender. 
DSC_0722
Blend until everything is smooth and to your desired consistency. Enjoy!
DSC_0727

1 comment:

  1. And here I thought everyone was over smoothies after the weather cooled...I am so glad to see one here! I'm buying frozen berries for mine this time of year too...but I'm alright with it! I love your flavor combination!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails