Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Homemade Frosty Paws Treats

Since I make (and blog about) so much food for my hubby, I thought it was time for me to make something special for the other man in my life --- Wendell! Wendell is our 2 year old pug and he is the other love of my life. My husband is aware of this, although not so happy about it. Until we have our own babies, Wendell is my baby. Since he is a pug and puggies get easily overheated in the summer, I whipped up some homemade Frosty Paws Treats to help cool him off. These froze just in time for a weekend sleep over with Gizmo, Wendell's best friend forever. Wendell and Giz really liked these treats. With banana, honey, peanut butter, and yogurt they sound like a pretty darn good snack for humans too! 
Frosty Paws Treats
From Bmd4me on Tasty Kitchen


Printable Version
Ingredients
32 ounces of plain yogurt
1 whole ripe banana
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Directions
Lightly spray 2 cupcake tins with vegetable spray. Put all the ingredients into the food processor. Whiz it around until smooth. Divide evenly between 24 cupcake molds. 
Freeze until solid. Pop out of cupcake tins and put into plastic freezer bags until ready for the doggies. 

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is ridiculously cute. I love the idea of dog popsicles!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails