Sunday, June 27, 2010

Five Minute Pizza Dough

When I made Buffalo Chicken Pizza, I decided to use homemade pizza dough. I found this recipe for 5 minute pizza dough on Tasty Kitchen and in doing so made a new cooking blog friend at A Busy Nest. I encourage you to check out their blog, I found several new recipes on there I am excited to try sometime. This pizza dough couldn't be easier. It only takes a a few minutes to prep and then you have to let it sit for 5 minutes. Some other Tasty Kitchen users said that they will try this recipe with whole wheat flour and I think next time I will do the same. 

Five Minute Pizza Dough
Ingredients
1 tablespoon instant yeast (I used one small packet of active dry yeast)
1 cup very warm water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 1/2 cups flour

Directions
Dissolve the yeast with water. Add the oil, salt, and sugar. Mix in flour until a soft dough ball forms. Let stand for five minutes. Pat into a greased pizza pan. 

1 comment:

  1. Great looking dough! :) Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails